Increase your empathy by being vulnerable and open, and learn how to act from non-planned spontaneous intelligent impulses… leading to a greater flow in your life.
‘Transmission’ is what we call divine energy radiating from the heart. We recognize naturally high levels of transmission in children – wouldn’t you agree that children in general seem more alive, relaxed and radiant? The purpose of this workshop is to open your consciousness to the divine again. Once you learn to let spirit move through you (inspiration), you willl experience more flow in your life.
Getting back in flow
Many people turn to spirituality because they are resisting reality as it is. But: spiritual practice is not about becoming more happy. Everything that is not working in your life is trying to teach you something. Most people have quite a low level of transmission because of their ‘adult shields’. These are the ego patterns and defense mechanisms that we develop while growing up. This unconscious process helps us to lessen the pain of traumatic events, but we also disconnect from our emotional bodies and we start to trust our mind more than our intuition. We contract into non-feeling, fear-based adults. This shows clearly in our actions and in the ways we relate to others. This workshop gives you the opportunity to peel off your layers and to become innocent again.
A big key to get (back) in flow is devotion. We practice devotion to connect to something bigger than ourselves. One of the most powerful tools for that, is prayer. We use a modern non-religious method of praying as an act of humility. This method has proven to improve what can’t be done through will-power alone. Praying from your spiritual heart helps the ego-mind to get out of the way. From a state of non-interference it’s much easier to let intuition/inspiration come through. The less you interfere, the higher your level of transmission. Praying is also a strong tool to prevent the building of a spiritual ego.
Religious or not
Devotion is not necessarily connected to a religion. You don’t have to be religious to practice devotion. TNT is not a religious school, even though we find inspiration in religious and non religious teachings.
Sexual de-conditioning Level 1.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Receive personal calibration on your level of transmission and get personal feedback and tools on how to develop further.
- Learn how devotion can serve as a way to keep you humble and safe from your spiritual ego. Learn how to use prayer as a spiritual tool for service and flow in life.
- Start living in flow and learn how to navigate through life by reading the signs.
- Practice outward meditation: learn how to feel outwards, see how the world is appearing inside your head, and stop your involuntary thinking.
- Experience through several exercises what non-interference is, and where in your life you are allowing or resisting flow.
- Introduction to ‘Ishta deva guru yoga’ – the turning of attention to any spiritual figure or role model that inspires you.
- Satsang practice: practice how to hold a Satsang, how to ‘get out of the way’ and let the divine shine more clearly through you, from a space of truth, no-mind and non-interference. This is the foundational practice from which you’ll learn to serve a group of people to open up and enter deeper spiritual states.
- The results of the retreat are usually significant and will be noticeable by the reactions of those around you, especially children.
"Step 4 made the most important change in my life. It is now one and a half years since I took this training, but I am still finding clues how to get out of spirits way and surrender in pray. I still tend to forget it daily and I need to remind myself, it is a constant work. Doing the practice is the difference between a life in pain and a life in bliss."− Pernilla Holm / Sweden
"The right side of the heart meditation is sensational. I could feel the presence move from the head to the chest and my body felt weightless. I was surprised and amazed as I noticed it got silent in the head, very powerful"− Joakim Sillren / Sweden
Imagine increasing your sexual stamina, erotic connection and intensity of orgasm – in just 21 days. With the Advanced Sex™ 21 day challenge you no longer have to settle for basic sex.